Want to offer an exciting and adrenaline-packed activity for your venue?
Tree and forests, urban, indoors and commercial, JM Adventure can design and build you a FreeDrop Airbag Jump access platform. Additionally FreeDrop Airbag progressive jump platforms can be fitted to our Standard Activity Towers and Adventure Hubs to offer your clients another exhilarating experience.
FreeDrop AirBags are a popular activity with both participants and operators as they require a brief introduction, low levels of supervision and no safety equipment. We recommend jumping from 6m (20ft) & 10m (30ft) platforms for public jumping. Our airbag systems have been successfully tested from a staggering height of 60m (200ft) by our professional team
- Designs are fully customised to meet your location and budget (can be branded with your logo).
- Multi-level jump platforms to allow safe progression higher levels.
- Galvanised or custom painted steel.
- Range of bags designed to meet your adventure park needs.
- Designs consider safe operation, future development and safe access for inspections and maintenance.
- All blowers and fans included (3 x 240 volt sockets required for 10mx10m bag).
- Safety signage as standard.
- All designs conform to EN15567-1 (2015).
- Customise your Bag Jump with your logo.
- Five year warranty on all workmanship.
- Owner manual and training.
- Visit Bag Jump Website
- Up to 3 varying level jump platforms allow safe upward progression from a 3m to 10m.
Blowers and fans
- All Equipment and product information is supplied with the Bag Jumps. Prior to installation we will work with you to establish the locations of the 3 required 240 volt exterior power sockets.
The lower SAFETY ZONE is operated at a higher air pressure level to increase safety and ensuring users never bottom out even on the highest of jumps.
SAFETY GUARD – A high pressured inflated ring along the top perimeter to ensure users do not slide out of the airbag REPLACEABLE TOPSHEET – manufactured from a high-tech fabric.
ANCHORING SYSTEM: Unique anchoring system allowing the airbag to flexibly move upon impact while keeping it stable and in position.