Low ropes courses
Developmental low ropes courses
JM Adventure can offer a range of different Low Ropes Courses depending on your requirements. From powerful tools for team building to challenge and assault courses all the way to fun play equipment. We can design you a hugely versatile course that can accommodate a range of activities and groups in a compact area.
- Courses are fully customised to meet your location and budget.
- Options to build on poles or in trees (subject to inspection).
- Poles can be timber or steel depending on requirement.
- Range of Elements designed to meet your clients needs.
- All Designs conform to the the ropes course standard (where applicable).
- Five Year Warranty on all workmanship.
There are a range of elements to choose from:
- Hexagonal courses provide lots of activities in a compact course. With up to twelve activities, multiple groups can use the course for team building and personal development, but in addition, individuals can traverse around it for fun.
ISOLATED LOW ROPES COURSE
- Isolated low ropes courses can offer a range of team building and personal developmental elements located over the area of your choice. Where space is limited, they can placed close to one another to maximise the number of activities. However on larger sites they can be widely spaced to allow multiple groups the space to flourish.
CHALLENGE AND ASSAULT COURSE
- Challenge and assault courses are designed for personal development, challenge but above all fun. They can be spaced as space allows and will be tailored to the clients requirements.
- Low ropes play equipment can be designed to fit the clients requirements. This could be a challenging fun structure for climbing or something as simple as a stepping stones to get from A to B.