Net parks have recently become a very popular addition to the ropes course industry. They offer a range of differences compared to a standard ropes course. The biggest difference is there is no need for the clients to have to wear harnesses connected to a safety system. Instead the net becomes the safety system, so that children and adults of all ages and abilities can bounce, climb and slide all over the course.
The course can start as simple as a series of bridges and platforms in trees, all the way to an expansive pole-based system only limited by your imagination. Net parks can be multi-level and can include tree houses, bouncy chambers, slides and tunnels.
- Designs are fully customised to meet your location and budget.
- Can be installed onto trees and/or poles.
- A range of colour and theming options.
- Range of sensory features and activities.
- Designs consider safe operation, future development and safe access for inspections and maintenance.
- Retractable, removable or secure lower components to prevent unauthorised access
- All courses are designs to conform to the ropes course standard.
- Five year warranty on all workmanship.
- Owner manual.